rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where in the world can I get a decent piece of real estate for 15,000 USD?

Where in the world can I get a decent piece of real estate for 15,000 USD?

Quote: (02-17-2015 01:25 PM)stpete Wrote:  

How about an RV?

As others have said at $15,000 your are dealing with having to live in a location you most likely don't want to be. No matter where you are. You still have a location problem

However put your house on wheels. Park it when you need to travel. Travel when you are at home too. Especially with wifi getting better and mobile hotspots and 4g.

There is a whole culture of guys on youtube living in class b and up. There is tyman too who lives in San Francisco.

Yes as I mentioned buying an RV is an option I'm pondering. If I can find one at a reasonable price where I am based it may be my preferred option.

Actually I've more or less decided not to buy real estate abroad now. After giving it some thought, I think it's better to just rent when travelling. Be it from Airbnb, other such sites or from local contacts. Less hassle and more flexibility and security. Sometimes you can find pretty decent deals on Airbnb, especially if you sign up for longer stays.

Messages In This Thread