rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's wrong with French women?

What's wrong with French women?

Quote: (03-05-2015 12:12 PM)zuma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2015 10:25 PM)Nightwing Wrote:  

If you want to get a girl who will like you, try Pau, Lourdes, also the basque region big cities if you appear to be southern French looking, really there is racism against non-euskarit. There are some opportunities in Angers, Lorient, St Malo (if you have money), Besançon (if you have money), Brest, Tours, Limoges, Orléans, Toulouse if you look dutch, le Havre, Amiens, they love anglophones because of the war memorial taught them to respect and honor from a young age, especially if you are Canadian. Calais

I don't know if you are French or not, or you have been living for a while in France, but most of your assumptions are wrong.

There is no racism in Basque Region as you wrote. I don't know from where you got this statement. In the other hand, if you go the Catalan region, like Perpignan, in this case you can face some issues. Same as in Corsica. They are very nationalist and proud and don't like people especially from Paris. I would say 95% of them don't speak english.

St-Malo is a small city near the sea-side where only Parisians go during the weekend. Basically, you will meet 90% of people from Paris here. Why? Because it is an historical place for Parisian to go to during the weekend as it is the shortest way to the seaside for a Parisian. This city is dead during week days and outside holidays time.

Lorient is a shithole. Old town where most activity is fishing, army manufacture and soldiers.

Besançon? Gosh, what a shithole ...and very cheap.

Brest is the same as Lorient, old city of fishermen and soldiers. One of the most rainy city in France. Terrible. Grey and depressing. Same for Le Havre. Most of cities have been destroyed during WWII.

Tours, Limoges, Amiens,Orléans ... kind of third-tiers cities. 80% of people won't speak a word of english. Only students might speak some basic. Also, very unattractive cities, could get bored after a week.

What you say about french people from north part of France loving american is totally false. I mean, it is right actually. For people above 80 years old. My grand mother loves american because she was living in Rouen and saw american coming. A part of them, nobody gives any special interest. In anycase, 90% of people won't speak english, so they won't understand you.

About french-canadians things, I cannot tell. I never witnessed such behavior actually.

Anyway, if you are looking for the best good-looking women in France, and also the best landscapes, one of the best foods, just go to Corsica. It will be extremely challenging but this is where the most attractive french girls live.

Laaetia Casta, Alizée ... all corsican. And to lay on the beach, with white sand and clear blue water with mountains just behind you is just the best.

You are mostly wrong, but I don't want to offend what you think of your region, I didn't even bother mentioning it for several reasons, it looks nice though.

Yes, I mentioned 3rd-tier cities for a reason... Because girls in those regions are more prone to experience new things since they don't have much exposure to exotic happenings.

You can find attractive French girls all over France, it's the mentality that they have which counts, and the Corsicans don't have a very welcoming tune to mainlanders, let alone foreigners. That place is way too far with a limited selection of girls, and too expensive for my taste. Also, no TGV to bounce around from city to city all over France/Europe.

Besançon, cheap shithole? One of the most livable, and beautiful cities in the world? Are you sure you are French? St. Malo is a romantic place where girls from all over like to let go because of the association it has with a certain story.

Catalunia is not even safe, and you know why. The Basque region hasn't been invaded yet, but their mentality is pro-basque, and they will even tell the English ''not to wear socks with their running shoes'', tell them ''not to date our women'', and cockblock them while passing them on the street.

My post was mainly for French-Canadians, I'm not 'American', so...

I don't like to argue, but whatever, I'm not talking about quality of life in France. I'm talking about where you can pick up girls, and it just so happens the cloudy rainy gloomy fishing villages are prime places where you can pick them up.

I'm just stating the truth, if you want to advertise Corsica, by all means, please do it.
It could be the age difference, and probably monetary standing that is also not letting us see eye to eye, as you appear to be very wealthy, which is the total opposite of me.

Forgive me if I sound too brazen for your likes.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

Messages In This Thread