rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I Increase my confidence?

How can I Increase my confidence?

For this type of question I wouldn't follow the thrown out advice of the regulars in a forum like this. I mean no disrespect it is simply that this process is so individual that it has to be tailored. Inner game requires more work than any other skillset when it comes to gaming.

With this in mind my recommendation would be to in back to the gaming foundation and get a set of Ross Jeffries 'Unstoppable Confidence' that contains a lot of visualization exercises and NLP language. Other things that worked for me are:

*Hitting the gym. Changes your selfimage to see yourself muscular.

*Getting a degree and equivalent job. After a few years of work experience you speak with authority in your field and people LISTEN (if they are smart).

*Approach like mad! On way around this one. It might help to do it away from where you live though in order to take some pressure of. Doing it while travelling is a great start. Then again I'm one of those guys that always do better when being the away team. I'm batting World Series figures in NYC for ex.

You'll notice how I'm not adressing directly the public speaking part. This is because I don't believe in situational fixes but rather strengthening the core.

Messages In This Thread