rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost a girl from a wrong send message

Lost a girl from a wrong send message

Quote: (03-05-2015 12:34 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2015 12:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

HAH....I've haven't lost a girl...yet. I have an iPhone and I never save girls numbers, I've almost been fucked over a few times.

Why don't you save numbers? I'm guessing it's a security issue since you have a main woman right? I have an iPhone 6+ and it has the fingerprint sensor so my phone is locked all the time. Even with using names it's still confusing when you have 3 Lisas, 4 Michelles and 2 Tamies lol. I'm starting to make notes on new contacts and also adding a photo of them to their contact info to keep things straight. [Image: tard.gif]

Absolutely it's because of her, also I'm good at remembering number. Besides I can always claim it's apart of a group text (which I'm in alot of).

Yeah i hate saving then deleting old numbers, so I let old numbers settle in the bottom of the inbox, send them mass texts.

I've made a habit of reading the convo before sending text, it also gives you a pause to see if you're sending something valuable to the person

Messages In This Thread