rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text messaging girls instead of calling

Text messaging girls instead of calling

Quote: (11-18-2009 12:31 PM)finger11 Wrote:  

My go to move is usually getting her number and telling her I'm calling her phone so she has mine... then if the interaction doesn't go on further that night, txt her the next day or so alluding to something funny we talked about etc. Then some txting banter is possible, either way, two nights later I'll follow up w/ a phone call to set something up.

Girls in the 22-26 range rarely ever call, even more so, they do not leave voice mails even if you leave one telling them to call you back. They'll call usually, but no vm.

I use to be so against txting and tell them to just call, but with girls these days...

Sounds pretty much identical to my scenario. She's 26 or 27. Texted her the next day, had a little playful banter. Seemed like she wasn't getting it at first, but at the end finally said "hahahaha". I haven't called her yet.

One useful technique for texting I heard last night is to send one that's funny. And then when she texts back, call her immediately. That way you know she's got her phone in hand an she's less likely to let it go to voicemail. You could have a nice spark going when you get a girl's number, but a few days later when she's out and about running errands and whatnot, that whole frame of mind may not be there and the attraction level is not going to be what it was when you met. The warm up text helps get her back in that frame prior to the call.

Messages In This Thread