rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Scott my brother, come visit my travel thread, if your credit is decent getting 1 percent back on purchases for no transaction fees is a low end solution, especially for someone like you who gets around. Many cards have no transaction fees. Don't give all that money away to CO.

Quote: (03-05-2015 01:54 AM)Scott Free Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2015 02:22 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

One tip I'd give to people using foreign cards is to withdraw from BPI ATMs. I've managed to get 20k pesos from them in a few different locations whereas all the other banks seem to have a 10k maximum withdrawal. This doesn't seem to apply to the standalone ATMs in malls (they have a 10k limit too), only the ones at the actual bank branches.

Really? Wow... that's news to me. I've only been able to get P12k from their ATMs... which branches allow you to get P20k?

I'm not sure if you're able to open one, but Charles Schwab has a "High Yield Investor's Checking Account" that allows me to withdraw from any ATM at market rate conversion and at the end of the month, they will reimburse all ATM fees you've accrued. It's the best way for me not to travel with so much cash. I couple that with a Capital One credit card for no foreign transaction fees.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread