rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

^ I stayed there 8 days (in Grass Residences). It's a good place with a bridge directly to a very big and known mall (sm north). There's a large pool complex with several swimming pools and some more entertainment. It's quite nice. Not 5 stars, but nice.

The quality of your condo depends on the owner you are renting from, but it's not likely to be trashy since the whole thing is quite new.

Look for a room facing the pool complex since it makes for a nice view. Otherwise the view isn't impressive even if you're on a high floor. Also there's construction work (4th building being built) so if you're not facing the inner side of the complex, you might end up facing that (depending on your building), i.e. a lot of noise, all day and all night. Been there heard that.

No problem with security although occasionally they will ask your guests to register on a piece of paper or leave their id and pick it up later. It's kind of random. Sometimes they'll ask, often times they won't. Just like any other condo building I've been to.

Messages In This Thread