rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you were the father of this kid? (Bullying)

What would you do if you were the father of this kid? (Bullying)

Young kids now have no discipline and I noticed that children in the US are way less disciplined than the ones in Europe - I experienced both high schools and found the ones in the US by far more wild in terms of bullying.

Essentially nothing is surprising because when crowds move into negative territory, they absolve themselves individually from responsibility and can do atrocious things without feeling any self-control.

That's why I was always uneasy in huge crowds since I knew that those can quite easily be manipulated as their emotions behave similar to a grumpy or a giddy 3 year old.

Fighting bullies is not always an option - in this case a girl led most of the charge. It certainly would help for the kid to start working out, take some boxing lessons - bullies respect strength and a bulked up Sikh commands a different kind of respect than a skinny Sikh.

Otherwise I share Roosh's opinion - in our times it's either homeschooling or super-high-end elite schools. Any other place will likely fuck up your kid mentally.

Messages In This Thread