rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She doesn't respond to your initial text. Now what?

She doesn't respond to your initial text. Now what?

Quote: (03-04-2015 06:14 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Guys we can't just next indiscriminately like it's TV commercials. Sure, don't be needy, go out and game other girls and absolutely don't let her be your only number.

But don't just "next" her. Don't give a shit whether or not you can get her out anymore, but use her as target practice. Send funny texts, restart text, spam text, have fun with it with NO outcome attachment.

Like Gio said, if everyone just gave up after 2nd try, not a lot of shit would get done.

I see what you're saying, but if she completely doesn't reply shes disrespectful. You're better off just nexting this hoe and moving on. It's not like he went out on an amazing day 1 with a chick and then she went radio silent.

She gave him a number (low investment) and then didn't reply (clearly doesn't give a fuck). She should be either nexted or put in the "mass text" pile.

There are girls out there that the OP can spend more of his time on.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread