rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you were the father of this kid? (Bullying)

What would you do if you were the father of this kid? (Bullying)

My best friend is Indian, but was born and raised Stateside. We live in the South, so there are a lot of dumbfucks down here and he got called a few names like 'terrorist' etc. after 9/11.

One time I personally witnessed somebody say something under their breath when walking past him and he turned around, got in front of the person and said, "Look, dude. I was born and raised here. I'm an American first and and Indian second. Secondly, I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Hindu. And if you think you are having problems with Muslims now, realize the fact that India has been dealing with this shit for almost 60 years. We are literally on the front lines of this war and we get attacked every single day. If you are going to insult someone, make sure you insult your enemies and not your allies."

<<Except he was a little more eloquent and very forceful yet restrained. He told me he did this little spiel several times, basically any time anyone said something to him, which was only a few times. He said he got a sincere apology every time, I know he did that time.

He and his twin brother are my best friends and I consider them like blood-brothers. They are the funniest, most witty people I have ever met in my life.

I would tell the Sikh kid to explain how the Sikhs are even more oppressed by Muslim terrorists than Americans are and to illustrate that they are on our side in this struggle. If that didn't win them over, film the taunts so you have evidence, then turn the camera off and find the biggest bully and punch him in the face in front of everyone, even if you get your ass-kicked. Bullies hate when someone stands up for oneself and usually won't fuck with you again if you show a willingness to thrown down. That's what my Dad taught me and it worked the only 2 times I had to do it.

Messages In This Thread