rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confidence booster

confidence booster

i present a radio show on friday nights in the city and catch the train into the city most of the time.
i always notice at least one cute girl on the train and decided to start chatting to this girl that sat in front of me.i started with the "what are you listening to?" as she was ipod'd up.
being a radio/club dj requires a constant hunt for new music so it was easy to keep the conversation going for a few minutes about related groups/bands etc but then her phone rang and she answered it and then got off at the next stop before i had a chance to continue.
it was a brave move for me as a i never do this and the train was quite packed but it felt good to do it.
after the radio show my co-host and i had decided to go check out a pretty famous dj playing at one of bigger clubs.we were doing the rounds of some smaller bars to get our drink on and scope out some babes and music while waiting for the main club to get busy(most international djs dont start till around 2am here).
he opened with a couple girls at this one place and decided to bail on coming to the gig with me so i was rolling solo for the rest of the night.
the big club was super busy with a rammed dancefloor and loads of girls,i was having a good time and drinking quite a lot.
at around 4am i started talking to a girl who had promoted a couple gigs i had played at previously.
she is about a 4 lookswise at best so i wasnt thinking about trying to hook up with her at all but we were getting on really well dancing and laughing etc....
she asked me if i wanted some mdma and took me to a dark corner of the club to have a bump.within minutes she asked if i also wanted to come back to her place after the club closed and immediately i knew she wanted me to give her one....
i was actually a bit repulsed by her naked body but smashed her pussy despite her requests to be gentle.
long story short,its only been a week since discovering this site and ive already found myself being way more chatty with girls everywhere i go and i fluked an easy lay with almost no effort on my behalf aside from being my jovial and playful self but it was a great confidence booster and just what the doctor ordered to get my head back in the game after only having the one pussy for the last few years.

Messages In This Thread