rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl flakes on you at the last momment

When a girl flakes on you at the last momment

I think that you should differentiate on when the girl lets you know about the flake.

If she does so a day before you have time to reschedule, if she flakes an hour before the meet up then you probably don't need to go there unnecessarily. But a girl who lets you know at or after the supposed time to meet or maybe not say anything at all is poor. If she doesn't want to meet up anymore then she doesn't, while it's just bad behaviour to let the other person 'meet up' unnecessarily.

Fortunately it doesn't happen to me often but once I had a girl who just said nothing and didn't show. I texted her that I hope that she had a good explanation because if she doesn't want to meet up, that's fine, while not letting you know is shitty. Perhaps this was needy, perhaps she had blocked my texts anyway, but refraining from spending 10 seconds on a cancel text to prevent someone spending maybe 20 minutes for nothing, I think that is appropriate to call out.

Messages In This Thread