rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Quote: (03-03-2015 01:33 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

I'm going to start out at Gramercy and see how it goes. I'm actually going to try and go to the gym on this trip, so I do want a place with passable facilities. It seems like Gramercy isn't actually that nice, besides from the gym/pool/lobby/views. The actual rooms - at least the 1 bed/studios - are 3/4 star hotel quality at best.

Not really worried about any security guard not letting me bring someone into my apartment. Half of these Gramercy listings are from overseas owners and there shouldn't be a single issue. No guard will tell me that I can't bring someone into my own home (and in this case, it is essentially my own home - they don't know otherwise). It's nice to know there is a mall entrance, which makes things a bit easier.

Still not sure what there is to do in Manila besides having sex and clubbing. I was really considering just not showing up for my flight, but I figured that if I get bored in Manila I can just hop over to China and meet with a client in Tianjin. Or I could try out the Intercontinental in Phnom Penh which I have booked. My plane ticket cost me something like $275 during the Etihad mistake fare earlier this year (from JFK), so nothing to lose I guess by getting on the plane and trying to make something out of it.

Why not grab a girl and check something else out in the Phils besides Manila? Palawan, surfing, diving, trekking, coastal moto trips, Mindanao, sailing, private island hopping, island around Cebu, etc.

Why limit yourself to Manila?

Messages In This Thread