rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Girl/Bad Girl Duality for Older Women

Good Girl/Bad Girl Duality for Older Women

Quote: (03-03-2015 01:34 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2015 09:44 AM)haywire Wrote:  

The thing is that when a woman REALLY has her eyes set on a man, she will go to ANY extent to please him.

Folks gonna miss this even though it's the first line.

WIA

I'm glad you liked that, WIA.

I would further elaborate on that by saying that it's actually very easy for women to game men - just keep acting nice and keep giving the man what he really likes and he will stay happy forever. It's a linear road, as men being logical and rational thinkers fall for that easily - which man wouldn't like a woman who keeps on giving him what he likes? And as we all know same is not the case with women, hence that stereotype of nice guys ending up last.

You gotta ask your buddy - what qualitative difference would a wedding make to this relationship? If it's about living together then they can do that anyway, and infact that's exactly what they should be doing. That way the woman gets what she wants(unless she has the ulterior motive of tying down a man through wedding), and the man also gets to evaluate the whole scenario.

Now, I wouldn't like to act all cynical and doubt the whole thing - she really might be rare and exceptional and if love/relationship is what your buddy wants then more power to him. But 3 months is really a very short time to know someone enough to make such a huge commitment. And he wouldn't like to end up in a divorce drama at his age all because of a hasty decision, would he?

Game is a necessary evil

Messages In This Thread