rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Of course they are going to be drunk when I bring them back at night. Maybe not plastered but somewhere around tipsy. Perhap I need to tell them to behave for a minute until we reach the lift .

I am cool to register them at the front desk but if I bring a different one every night surely their response will change. Now I know I shouldnt care but when the look of disapproval gets more apparent I am not super cool with that. What do you guys think?

I am thinking to change condos halfway , even split on 9 days each so it won't be too much in their face. Maybe even a 3 split but that looks like more hassle than anything .

Does Knightsbridge have a back entrance as well ? I got an option there, less posh and more on the comfy side, which might even be better.

Looking at the location Knightsbridge and Gramercy are on the same complex so surely same policy.

Thanks for your input Malo by the way. 30 minutes response time is awesome [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread