rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommend me a brand of whey protien that tastes like fruit!

Recommend me a brand of whey protien that tastes like fruit!

Its probably because you buy cheap protein that you feel bloated, uneasy, diuretic, etc. Look up youtube videos on what makes a good or shit protein powder.

I started drinking Muscle Pharm Combat powder since December 2014 and its great. It has a wide variety of wheys including casein so it will feed your muscles for up to 8 hours as it claims. Also has benefits of added glutamine and BCAAs, not that that is very important. Whats important is that it taste absolutely delicious with water, and mixed easily in my shaker bottle.

I dont throw my powders in a blender with fruits and shit because i find it gets too foamy. Just water and powder. For combat powder i've tried:
Cookies and cream = delicious
banana and cream = also quite good.

The best deal I've found on the stuff has been from costco but here in Canada they only carry Cookies and cream. I've been buying it for a little more expensive over bodybuilding.com to try the different flavors. Just ordered Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Right now I take 7 scoops a day so having something that taste good and has a balanced nutritional profile is important.

Also I'm almost out of combat powder so i tried 2 vegan protein powders and they taste like absolute shit.
Vege Pro-7
Nova Forme Phytopro
Both in chocolate.

Messages In This Thread