rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Student game

Student game

Some good advice.

Quote:Quote:

but its difficult to game chicks with whom there's any type of language barrier.

When abroad I tend to only deal with educated, middle class girls (not always but mostly) and they'll speak English so it's not a problem. When I'm pulling poor, low class girls then being able to communicate with them isn't much of an issue because they usually jump on anyone foreign who they perceive as being rich and having status.

Quote:Quote:

In terms of being quality women, yes American women do suck, but I don't hear dudes complaining about how difficult they are to bang.

Girls here are slutty too and there are many girls I could fuck pretty easily but they are not the quality I'm after and I find good looking girls here in Scotland tend to be absolute bitches, arrogant, rude and so on. Even the ugly and fat ones are these days. They'll just pointlessly be nasty to you a lot of the time.

Anyway going away out for the day, may end up in the union later tonight so shall see how things go. Gonna try and make an effort to get some chat on with some girls when out and about today to test the water. I think students in the union bar are generally easier to talk to as they feel comfortable in there and assume everyone is part of their student crew and the same as them so will see how it pans out.

Thanks for the advice.

Messages In This Thread