rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Playa Speaks On Value Of Game

Black Playa Speaks On Value Of Game

Quote: (09-23-2011 08:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Here's from DC... no wonder he's so jaded.

It's a shame he doesn't see the use of game. It's possible to use it but still be congruent with your character.

His "Game sucks, be yourself" argument is as old as game itself.

I agree. You can run game and remain congruent with your character, but I find that this isn't as common as I'd prefer to see in the community. The few guys who are able to pull this off are:

a) Naturals. MiXX probably fits into this category.
b) A few very advanced "Morpheus" types (I use that name to acknowledge their ability to frequently deliver the "red pill"). Here I'm referring to guys like yourself (along with a few others online, like Solomon, The G, etc) who have such a strong theoretical grasp of game and/or gender dynamics as a whole that they've almost reached another level of competency, and are thus respected/looked up to by many others. They're able to consider things in a comprehensive way that most cannot. The game moves more slowly for them, making it easier for them to rationally step back, consider some things and stay true to themselves as they do so.

95% of guys who get into game, especially early on, do not fit either of these categories. They are just faking it until they make it, not unlike Ten says. They just put on whatever persona they think will grab them more women. I was that way myself as a college freshman, trying to be someone else entirely (framing this as "game") in order to get to chicks.

Until you find a way to ascend from this basic level, success will be rare. Very rare.
I'm not sure if the majority of guys are capable of this. At least, it doesn't look like it.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread