rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When approaching just doesn't work

When approaching just doesn't work

I was ranting by an strong row of rejections. I appreciate your advice, but i have at least surpassed the 500 approaches in different cities and had a lot of experiences, believe me i'm a decently handsome guy. I don't really think more theory would help me.

It's just the way it is, i feel powerless as is like i can't do anything more. Two months ago i was in a huge city and got about three dates a week, now i'm not getting anything but bitch atittudes.

The difference is that in the city i was before, guys just don't even approach, girls get flushed when approached and felt free to go out in a city where they just can be anonymous. Here i guess the girls feel about guys asking them to go out like when i walk and beggars and asking me money all the fucking day, at first i can get compasionated, but then there is a point when i don't even look at them and just feel complete repulsion.

The other day i went out with a girl i took her hand and she was looking aware of find any acquaintance that could judge her. I need to get the hell out of here, but i need to save money, and i'm fucking depressed while doing it.

I have talked to some cool guys here that i have seen talking to a lot of girls, they told me when they get lucky with a girl they stick to them for a long time, they frequent prostitutes frequently. I'm talking about guys with 16-17 y/o.. more mature guys that i have seen who are into game are not so happy with the local girls either.

Messages In This Thread