rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA/San Francisco

LA/San Francisco

San Diego is probably my favorite city too. The problem I have with LA is that I've met too many fucked up (as in psycho) girls in LA. The movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang sums it up well (i am definitely paraphrasing this quote) "it seems like god took the earth and shook it and who ever couldn't hold on ended up in LA". I love LA, but shit, so many fucked up things I saw while I lived there for a little while.

San Diego on the other hand, at least in my opinion, is the most normal (in a good way) city I've ever lived in. Most people are really happy and friendly, and there are beautiful people everywhere. If you're into latinas (I definitely am) it is good too, because a lot of the rich Mexican families who wanted to get away from the crime in Mexico moved over to SD. Along with them came pretty young daughters who happen to make really decent girls to get to know. A lot of Brazilian girls also go to SD to live and work for a while. Not the type that Roosh brought up once (not really ambitious and ugly, more like hot and down to party).

Messages In This Thread