rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

Quote: (02-25-2015 10:21 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2015 09:58 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2015 09:51 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Just saw this video

Lol @ the top comment
Quote:Quote:

Trust me behind all modesty and culture, islamic society is most degenerate society on earth...Islam is all about murder and hypocrisy--Search for " Dubai Porta Potties".. arabs ask young women to shit on them, arabs eat shit of women and stuff carrots into her anus and do all weird dark sexual acts ,including incest ..They pay huge money and use kaffir women...Arabs specially do this with with non muslim women..As long as women are Kaffir they are slaves in islam and can be subjected repeated sexual abuse including eating faecal matter..Arab culture of Abuse produced ISIS,beheading,eating faecal matter of blonde women and all nasty ugly islamic stuff

Oh god, her?

Now, I'm seriously wondering about all the Instagram Hoes that I had on my newsfeed before I nuked or hid all of their asses. And one of the girls I banged.

Impossible, she is just lying. That thing didn't get hit by an ugly stick it got hit by an ugly tree.

She reminds me of a hooker I saw near the Champs in Paris. From behind, it looked above average. When she turned around and saw how busted up her face was, I almost hurled.

She hit the wall at birth.

Messages In This Thread