rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romanian conquests

Romanian conquests

Quote: (09-23-2011 01:04 PM)DaDa Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2011 11:52 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2011 03:11 PM)DaDa Wrote:  

Just found this clip on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4pYdZfTOg
Those who´ve been there. Romania, how much of this portrays reality?

What's the big deal? I only saw the first two minutes of it. But, it's nothing out of the ordinary. Go to any big city in the summer and you will see the same kind of quality.

Watch the whole clip.

Like any big city? Dude, I´ve been to Buenos aires, Toronto, Paris, NY, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and I live in so called the country with the hottest girls. Sweden, and I´d never witness a a street with so many 7-8 passing by. I do believe that the ratio of beauty is highest in Eastern Europe, especially in Ukraine and Russia. So I´m sorry buddy. "This spot is not ordinary", otherwise - this world would have been perfect.

You said so, Eastern europe. In Ukraine and russia there are far more diversity. over 80% of romanian girls are dark haired and usually on the short side, they are more latin looking and thus less diverse than countries like ukraine or russia.

Messages In This Thread