rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Would you bang?" is now considered a rape threat

"Would you bang?" is now considered a rape threat

Quote: (02-25-2015 08:38 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

[Image: B-q4dkJWsAED0W7.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Didn't realize this thread had been started and that my little graphic had made it onto it. See, I use my Photoshopping for good, not just evil.

I've been mixing it up with Ms.-would-be-false-rape-accuser-supposed-Christian Elizabeth S. Breunig, who's cycled between blocking me and unblocking me on Twitter like three times. More of the drama is on my Twitter feed, but here are some highlights.

[Image: attachment.jpg24900]   

It kinda all started yesterday with GQ George Constanza (Jeff Sharlet), to be honest, which was a whole conversation unto itself.

[Image: attachment.jpg24896]   

Then after sending the Elizabeth S. Breunig graphic quoted above, I followed up with this obvious observation.

[Image: N6o2Inr.png]

Then with this response to Bruenig, who was making absurd--if predictable--comparisons.

[Image: attachment.jpg24897]   

I then shifted into a depressing conclusion on the state of my once-great nation.

[Image: attachment.jpg24898]   

Finally, deploying my graphic skills to break down yet another instance of massive "journalistic" incompetence and irresponsibility.

[Image: attachment.jpg24899]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread