rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much info do you reveal about yourself to girls when you travel?

How much info do you reveal about yourself to girls when you travel?

If I am playing a girl she only gets enough information to keep her in the game. I have never lost out by not giving her the information she wants. Never.

If I play that girl and like her, then I will start dropping bits and pieces when I want/need to. No big deal. I am not a blubbering idiot, and it would take a woman at least a dozen dates to get a lock on what I do, who I do it with, and where I do it. Thats long enough to make solid character judgements about a woman.

When I travel abroad the same rules apply, only now the women are less likely to feel the need to stalk me. I will add them on something like WhatsApp or WeChat or Line to keep communication open for future rendezvous.

Facebook? I am not searchable and if they do find me there is nothing on it other than some dirtbiking and skiing photos to appease the creep factor. If they friend me, I decide then what to do. Often I message them with "I dont accept friend requests from women I do not know well, I have had drama in the past".

I have used FB while lying in bed with a girl to show her photos. Everything has to be on my terms, when I feel its appropriate. Some younger girls think this is weird but I just tell them that I leave the attention whoring to the 20yo's. It generally only makes them more curious, which is never a bad thing.

Dont be secretive. Just set the rules and only deviate on your terms.

Messages In This Thread