rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

Quote: (02-25-2015 06:52 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2015 05:13 AM)Metzer Wrote:  

Thanks for the info Fisto.

Would anyone know how inflated everything in general becomes on fight weekend? Would clubs charge more for bottle service that weekend? We're thinking of coming to Vegas for the Mayweather fight (and stay for about 5 nights) - unlikely to get tickets but will watch in a bar or somewhere.

Me and two friends, never been Vegas before, and coming from England.
Many thanks

Theyd definitely charge more. A LOT more id assume.

Any time theres a significant event the prices go up so i assume with this fight itll be way up.

Any advantage on going at that particular time?

Wouldnt the fight attract mostly guys anyway? I know itll be busier in general with loads more girls but i think the ratio will be skewed towards males.

That + way higher prices (did you book a hotel yet? cause those will be pricier too) + not coming to actually see the fight would make it seem like a not so favourable time to come. Unless youre huge boxing fans and want to be a part of the fuss i guess.

The prices of flights and hotels will most likely continue to soar until it is difficult, ir even impossible to book either one, so you might want to get on that. As for watching the fight itself, all of the MGM properties like MGM Grand and Monte Carlo should have one or more viewing parties. Sapphire, Hustler Club, and Miller's Ale House will likely also have viewing parties. The two strip clubs I mentioned may be the best deal, because limo service to the clubs is included in the ticket price. All of those fight parties should sell out, so you might want to buy tickets online around early or mid April.

Messages In This Thread