rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

In short, I believe this is men just being men.

Shit like this happens all the time, and has happened since man decided to walk the earth. At this point, I'm sure it will become a race to the bottom with mud slinging and accusations across the table. Eventually, everyone will man up, settle, and that will be that.

Veloce alluded to the fact that a lot of chatter goes on off the forum and that's true, so yes while what Fisto said today may be a shock to some, it was something that I've heard directly from Fisto and through other members many months ago, whom I do not wish to mention, as they have not participated in this thread.

Conversely, I have also heard from other members, once again whom I don't wish to name, as they have not participated in this thread, that MCQ was in fact not like the account Fisto and other members have given. A character? Yes. A scam? No. Perhaps he's changed his personality? Perhaps he acts differently around different people? I'll refrain from casting judgement on someone I've never met. Certainly I have my intuition about what's going on here, but my ideas are speculative and ultimately irrelevant.

-I applaud Fisto for speaking his mind. Know you'll always get his honest opinion on something. Few men can say that.
-It's no surprise that MCQ fiercely defended himself.
-It seems logical that both men will meet, air their grievances and move on.

If they can't, can we get them in a ring as an undercard to Manny v Mayweather?

Messages In This Thread