rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being a scrub after college again?

Being a scrub after college again?

Quote: (02-24-2015 07:31 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2015 07:18 PM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2015 07:14 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

It's way above my pay grade to say if its better post college. But I can tell you one thing: even in a top tier city like Paris, going out independently of your student status sucks ass.

I'm talking about it's holidays here and all student activities are ceased, your friends all go home to see their family, so you head out to standard venues like bars and clubs and dance venues to chill, and it's fucking horrifying.

I was at one of the nicest dance venues in Paris that incorporated a high class restaurant, and the crowd is overwhelmingly old women 40+. ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS in there I actually have come across them at other venues, meaning that there actually is a limited number of hot pussy in any given scene. Entrance fee is high and a cocktail is 10 euro. I was shocked to the core. Compared this to weekly student dance night where 70% of the crowd is hot young college girls AND the entrance is free. I really can't see how graduating will make life better.

Sure you can join sport/art club and build a name for yourself and play your card right, but that takes so much fucking time and effort. All the older guys I know who manage to do that kinda have their life/job centered around it: dance instructors, sport coach at university, club owner etc. I seriously don't know how a desk job guy can manage to keep up the work to maintain a social circle with hot girls, outside of cold approaching like Gio.

This bears an interesting question:
When you graduate in a typically not girl-fashionable field, such as sport coach or dance instructor (ie engineer kinds of jobs), how do you make your new job match with that lifestyle with hot girls?

You don't. You build an exciting lifestyle outside of your job and invite girls into it.

OK, sir.

Why did I decide to be an engineer? xD

Messages In This Thread