rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Quote: (02-23-2015 11:04 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

'TravelerKai' pid='964941' dateline='1424749298']

Yeah, you can see why I am very polarizing with black females. They either hate me or love me. Nothing in between. Being intellectually intimidating and not looking anything like the stereotype causes that. You can also see how that helps me substantially with non-black women as well. I definitely do not have a voice for radio. After hearing it myself, I now recall why I thought vlogs or podcasts are probably a bad idea for me.

Yeah I have a southern twang sometimes. I hunt, fish, and talk shit like your average Southerner. I would also wreck all y'all in some dominoes too, and talk bad about you the whole time.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys liked the talk or found things of use out of it. Moma and Rude got a good thing going. Jariel you got next brother.

It's the same with me. I don't come off as "hood" despite growing up in the projects. So over the course of the last 15 or so years I've been banging less American black chicks. I like to think that I'm a gateway drug for chicks that want to fuck black guys, but not the hood cats.

They should get you on the show, man. Just sayin'.

Messages In This Thread