rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location-Independence Trial

Location-Independence Trial

I'm starting to develop some location-independent income and am thinking about trying three months in East Europe when my lease in the US ends in this summer and using a parent's place in Florida as my base in the US. (will stifle my US game a bit, but should more than make up for it in EE). Figure it'll be cheaper than living in the states, and could be a ton of fun.

From the threads, it sounds like you have to get to the city before finding apartments...that you can't prebook your living situation.

But I'm having trouble figuring out how much it will really cost to live in different places in EE. Would like to combine a nice city that I can do a little traveling from, good women (I like my blondes, though), and cheap. I'm paying $700 on rent right now and would like to spend less in EE.

I'm thinking maybe Warsaw, Prague, Bucharest, Belgrade, Vilnius, Sofia? I want to visit Kiev, but not quite ready to commit to living there for three months. I'm looking for a little Western familiarity for my first go-around.

Does anybody know from experience how much apartments cost in those cities? (or other cities that fit the bill) Or know how to find out?

Any other suggestions?

Messages In This Thread