rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being a scrub after college again?

Being a scrub after college again?

Part of the equation is location dependent. I'd think a fit 35 year old with a good income allowing him to dress well and groom well would beat most 25 year olds in places where incomes are typically lower i.e. South America, SEA, Caribbean etc. However, I think it's overstated when guys expect to do better with woman in their mid 40's than their 20's. Sure if you are rap mogul or own a popular nightclub you would do better but that simply isn't going to happen for 98% of us.

Best way to do it is live well, but keep on saving and investing and when you are 40's to leave the west. I can't understand why anyone in their 40's would want to stay here woman wise. Being location independent is nice but if you look at the general demographics of guys you see travelling non stop that don't end up back home after a year even on the forum almost all are 35+ years old. (Outside of English teachers living abroad)

I don't believe for a second this guy's 50 year old dad is slaying more 20 years than him unless hes getting nothing. Do I believe some 50 year olds could? For sure! Do I think a 50 year old in SEA would do that easily for sure. But in the US based on the picture painted it's quite improbable although I'd like to believe it.

Messages In This Thread