rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Warming Up" a Girl Over Text

"Warming Up" a Girl Over Text

This is a good thread, I feel you 100% on your points, but I think a lot of it boils down to stuff that's out of our control. Mostly on where a particular girl is at in her life, as I posted about a day game number close that resulted in a pretty damn mediocre date with a girl who is currently in a LTR. Does she have a boyfriend, is she currently being a female player and fucking three different guys, did she just get out of an LTR, is she looking for a rebound, are you her "ideal" type of guy?

Unfortunately if you're pretty average height and average looking like myself (for the most part), you're not that tall, buff, handsome guy that she fantasizes about sweeping her off her feet. Super tight game, a really strong frame, postive/fun vibe, confident presence, etc. will be necessary.

One thing I've noticed a few PUA guys mention are mentioning ideas for dates or doing fun stuff together, ideally this will be a natural extension of a conversational thread that you're talking about, if you're really good maybe you can direct the conversation that direction.

Example: you are talking to a girl about organic food, and how must Americans eat so much unnatural processed food, she comments on how she likes a natural diet, you mention that there's this really cool local festival based on organic food vendors from restaurants, caterers, etc. that only use local, organic, etc. Then say how you went last year and it was cool, but none of your friends were into going, because they all live off mac-n-cheese and top ramen, then say, you know what you "seem really cool", maybe we should check it out together.

Now this might be too soon to propose dates, but if the vibe is strong, conversation is built, she's investing, and asking questions, it maybe the difference between a girl being down to hang out, or not even responding to your intitial text.

Messages In This Thread