rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

Not once was anything mentioned about women in Krausers post.

We as men get enough of hate and other sort of vileness from women, when it becomes Men hating other men based on there skin colour, country etc then we have a major problem.

Game is suppose to be about helping all men (not a pre-selected few)

Everyone can have there views and opinions, but politics and has no place here unless it relates to how it will effect my daily encounters of my dating of women then its irrelevant.

WAKE UP!!! and start helping your fellow man instead of dissing other men from a corner like a bunch of immature school kids, this is not a womens bitching forum this is a place for men to improve there game and get to a point where they can hopefully achieve where they want to be with women and not what society dictates.

Humility is key please to every teacher and instructor and everyone who is aware of this never forget where you were before beacuse it could have been very different, I'm not here to listen to other people hating on other men I here to be inspired, come to this forum to get help and know that whenever any man is from they can improve there dating/relationships/interactions with women they like.

[Image: Never+Forget+Who+The+Enemy+Is.jpg]

Messages In This Thread