rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

Quote: (02-22-2015 08:35 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

It's interesting that he has such a low opinion of people with less game than him, when he himself didn't get started until 34. I'd guess at least 50% of the forum is actually younger than that.

I think the average age of visitors is 27.

Quote: (02-22-2015 08:35 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Then there's the stuff about how bad all of Asia is, except for Japan, where his ex-wife happens to be from. All of the Western world sucks, except for where he's from. Meanwhile deriding people for "turning their back on the country".

But then flips it again and says "you are...not your nationality". Essentially, whatever race you are born is exactly who you are, regardless of what you do to improve yourself. Again, seems odd from someone who completely flipped their life around in their mid-to-late 30s.

It is surprising finding out his ex-wife was Japanese. I always found his rhetoric on immigrants ironic as well, considering he's from the U.K but part German of all things.

I agreed with some of the points he made, but others were just ridiculous. I asked him specifically about his opinion on Brits in the thread because drunk British people are the most worst behaved group of people I've ever come across (yes even Australians are better). Calling Chinese people savages and not saying anything about Brits is bullshit, and yes I'm talking about Chinese in China itself. Krauser is from the North East of England as well, an industrial shithole that is the bottom of the already deep barrel in the U.K (unsurprisingly the most xenophobic too), so that was quite a glaring omission. At least that he looks down own on 80% or whatever it was of Brits as well.

Messages In This Thread