rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

My response to Krauser's forum meltdown

I clicked 'like' on Krauser's post for being frank even if I didn't agree with some of his opinions. I respected the post for its honesty because that gives a chance for discussion and one can find out why the person has that opinion. That's far better than the person who is totally cool with everything but you find their actions incongruous with what they proclaim. I've found this to be the case with people in real life (not from the forum). That's what they are though, opinions. And they were in the unpopular opinion thread. Given the various backgrounds of us all, it's impossible for us to be in accordance with every single viewpoint.
However, since this forum is not my sole form of income/livelihood, I didn't see the inbetween the lines digs (and often don't). I didn't realise that the Krauser post was that deep. I didn't even know he was talking about the forum per se. I thought he just met a ton of PUA guys in London and America who were just waffling fraff and he felt the need to vent. The PUA culture is huge and there are PUAs everywhere. I met a lizard three years ago who asked me out of the blue if I had read the game by Neil Strauss. I was taken aback. I also saw it on one of the best seller shelves in the Indigos at Yonge and Eglinton. This means there are thousands of PUA guys maybe many hawking products and services etc.

I personally just take the forum lightly, try to help people to the best of my ability and inject humour when I can. Some posts sometimes make me wanna somersault but I just remember it's the net and I chuckle instead.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread