rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-AMOG techniques

Anti-AMOG techniques

Quote: (02-21-2015 06:43 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Pay attention to what type of guys are around and what they do. Always keep an eye for what's going on around you.....He wants to game your girl so break that pattern. Ask him a couple of boring logical questions. Before he can start gaming her say "nice to meet you" take your girl's hand saying "i gotta show you something" and leave with her....If the guy the type who ignore you then you gotta ignore him too and take your girl away with you as fast as possible. ....But if he's keeping up somehow and stays in that fun mode just pull away the floor from him changing mood out of nowhere like "yo we moved on, that joke was funny like yesterday" looking at him like he said something weird and out of context. Principle: always set the rhythm/pace/tone/mood of the conversation first and change it when he doesn't expect.....

Cool, man. Definitely some things to think about. I like the idea of changing the tone of the conversation with some mundane questions. I'm getting some ideas about how to think about the situation. I'm not conflict averse but didn't really have any options in my mind on how to handle it. Often the girl I'm dealing with isn't my girl, we've bumped into each other a few times, some attraction is there but we're not that close- so I'm not easily able to get her out of the interaction. My problem is a lot of time the guy is trying to phase me out, and I need to be more creative about how to get back involved in the conversation. But yeah, I'm already thinking of verbally how to assert myself without making her uncomfortable with my aggressiveness.

Messages In This Thread