rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Birdwatchers Here?

Any Birdwatchers Here?

I think you nailed it about bird watching putting things into perspective. We just had a bad frost come out of nowhere after some pretty sunny days and I was watching all the birds frantically reacting to the freezing rain and you could hear all the calls in the woods. Quite humbling.

Anyways, I just built a bird feeder right outside my window by my desk. My parents always had birdhouses and bird feeders in our yard growing up and there were always those Audobon field manuals around my house. I never really paid much attention to them until I read a random article about birds recently so now I watch them while I work. So far I've had mainly Sparrows and a couple Cardinals, also some small birds I can't tell what they are (maybe Finches?).

HAPPINESS: The feeling that power increases – that resistance is being overcome.

Messages In This Thread