rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club

Mikado, it's because you and I are both normal, balanced, mentally sound people with at least average amounts of empathy, intelligence, wisdom and self-awareness. Our hiccups as far as social skills go are self-correcting in the end. Given our normal levels of sensitivity to feedback, it is guaranteed that we will eventually realize if we've been doing something wrong. For example, you and I will always be concerned if we're boring someone or if we're coming across as assholes, and will then correct for it.

But severely boring people or assholes are never concerned about how they come across; they lack the empathy and self-awareness to stop to ponder this, and instead just keep plowing through. To think that they are just one piece of sensible advice away from changing is just naive.

To quote one recent book on mental problems, "If you are wondering whether you might be a psychopath, then you almost certainly aren't one."

And trust me, I am saying all of this as the complete opposite of a natural.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread