rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Private vs State School college girls

Private vs State School college girls

Quote: (02-18-2015 07:01 PM)Rudeman Wrote:  

I'm 40 and single and just about every college age girl I turn into a FB is going to a state school, usually a lesser state school which are mostly commuter schools (not much campus life), and also has a job.

I think the reality of them having to support themselves makes them sometimes too mature for guys their own age, and the fact that they are perpetually broke (who can live well earning $9/working even 30 hours a week) and that an older guy can be charming fun and easily afford drinks, dinners, concerts, brunches etc is attractive

Also some of them don't want boyfriends because their work and school schedule don't leave time for a relationship (read: they don't need a needy guy sucking up their time).

Add to that the number of girls who find an older and dominant guy very naughty and attractive and the fact that she can slut it up outside their social circle without her friends finding out can make an older guy a very attractive romance.

I've never approached on a college campus and live in a car oriented city, so there would be no real reason for me to be around a campus. I find these girls in their jobs, especially in the suburbs, like hostess at a restaurant or retail.

Very interesting post! So when you're meeting them 'on the job' do you usually close after repeat exposure as Don Steele advises in his book or upon initial convo?! And will you tend to ask for a phone #, FB or just give them a biz card w/a generous tip??? Dinner and bang on the 1st date, or how does it typically play out?!

Messages In This Thread