rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perhaps Our Greatest Competition is not Other Men

Perhaps Our Greatest Competition is not Other Men

folks aren't even touching the surface here.

There's a famous sociological essay called Bowling Alone. People have been interacting less with each other for decades.

It started with radio, then tv, then the net. Now we've got the net everywhere. A bunch of you guys would drive back home if you forgot your smartphone.

The ripple effect hits tv, cinema, plays, concerts, music...

A chick just wrote a book about how iPads in the classroom are not only affecting vision, but speech patterns, self regulation, and lots of other things that are ESSENTIAL to being a functioning member of society. This is happening to children, facilitated by the richest of parents.

Game wise, Guys here are yakking about optimizing negs on Facebook posts.

The homie Farmageddon was saying that in the not so far future, the average guy will need fame more than game.

I had to think pretty hard on that one. He's right. Unless I make special arrangements, I can go awhile without seeing a stranger, much less an attractive and available girl. I make the effort. But these chicks are not coming out

In Nyc, you can get everything delivered. Restaurant food, groceries, drugs, on top of Amazon. Throw in telecommuting and "creative work"..

Modernization in an advanced western economy is taking a lot of desirable women out of casual contact with men.

No church, no workplace, less inclined to go to social spaces open to the general public, LED crack in their purses.

Does it end? We've already seen what happens to Japan.

Social media and binge watching traditional media keeps her at home. A billion thirsty guys all liking her posts means that she rarely has to interact or act right. Throw in the social safety net, and you'll find most western women are in an enviable position.

Yet they are so unhappy and unfulfilled.

WIA

Messages In This Thread