rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best spot for daygame in the world?

What's the best spot for daygame in the world?

Quote: (02-15-2015 11:34 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2015 08:22 PM)Seamus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2015 07:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Miami is about a certain skill set that many guys don't have. Same thing with Southern California, although I think the Miami skill set takes you farther than the Southern California skill set does.

If you ever decide to break that down that's a post I'd love to read. I'm an East Coast guy myself, but I've got job opportunities down in Miami and might move there some day.

When I get to a computer (probably tomorrow), I'll post a detailed test that everyone can take if they want to know what to expect if they go to South Beach. It may or may not end up being controversial.

Here it is:
1. Do you speak Spanish fully fluently? If so, add 5 points.
Are you conversational, but not fluent, in Spanish? If so, add 3 points.
Do you speak little or no Spanish? If so, subtract 5 points.

2. Are you fluent in any of the following languages: Portuguese, French, Russian, Italian, or Hebrew? If so, add 2 points for each language.
Are you conversational, but not fluent in any of those languages? If so, add 1 point for each language.

3. Are you in shape, or better stated, do the girls you bang always or usually spontaneously say you have a great or a good body? If so, add 5 points.

4. Do you dress fashionably, or better stated, does at least one person compliment you on your clothes at least once every time you are in a bar or a nightclub? If so, add 5 points.

5. Do you live in the Miami-Dade/Broward area? If so, add 5 points.

6. Do you have at least five close friends/family members in the Miami-Dade/Broward area? If so, add 3 points regardless of whether you live in the area or are visiting.

7. Are you familiar with various areas of Miami-Dade, for example do you know what the hell people are talking about when they mention Allapattah or Doralzuela? If so, add 3 points regardless of whether you live in the area or are visiting.

8. Can you dance to latin music? If so, add 5 points.

9. Can you dance to non-latin music. If so, add 3 points.

10. Do you have approach anxiety? If you have no anxiety, add 5 points. If you have some anxiety, but do a fair amount of approaches, add 3 points. If you have serious anxiety, subtract 5 points.

This test is meant more for South Beach than for other parts of Miami-Dade, as Seamus' question was in response to me saying that the beach in South Beach and Lincoln Road are great day game spots. I didn't tailor this test to flatter myself or give myself a pat on the back. Using this test, I lose points for multiple reasons.

Maximum score is 49 points. I'm 100% sure that no forum members are at 49 points, not Mixx, not G, not Little Dark. There are quite a few guys here who are above 30 points though.

If your score is 30 or above, I'm sure that you would get girls in South Beach if you go for a week or more and put in a fair amount of effort. You may even be able to go undefeated or close to it if you try hard enough. I'm also pretty sure that you could get girls if you only went for five days or a long weekend. Quality should be above average to the very best. If a guy in this category is getting average or below average, he is selling himself short.

If your score is between 20 and 29, you have a good chance of getting girls if you go for a week or more, but don't be surprised if you get blanked. Quality could be all over the map. If you work on your language skills, style, and fitness, you could do better.

If your score is under 20, you will likely get blanked even if you spend a week or more. You may get lucky, but you may very well be disappointed.

Messages In This Thread