rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Quote: (02-12-2015 10:58 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2015 06:53 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

RudeBwoy, Moma great podcast. It's cool to hear your experiences...I agree traveling not only makes you a better man and really helps improve your game...

As far as online game goes, the real challenge is that most dating sites do a poor job at attracting quality girls consistently.

One of the best things America has done for brothers is market Hip hop and RnB all around the world, so as long as guys have the right attitude and polish their skills, they can be successful anywhere.

I"m not too sure about this. I feel the marketing of hip-hop and r&b to a global audience has done me as much harm overseas as it has good. Sure its positive that there is a built in fan base that consumes that music in many countries but there are also the stereotypical images and attitudes about our people that come along with it. People in countries that barely understand english running around saying nigga and expecting brothas to pop bottles, tap dance or sing for them is also a direct result of this marketing.

This reminds me of a funny incident in Bangkok where a teenage boy walked up to me and kept saying, "Yo Yo Yo, man, wussup!" I didn't take any offense, thought it was hilarious, especially given that I don't even look or dress hiphop in the least. But it certainly shows the media's power to shape people's idea of what black Americans are like.

Quote: (02-14-2015 06:05 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:32 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I don't think they are as hard as they should be. It's those parents... that and some of them are academic machines. I have had Indian male friends pissed off because their gal is a workaholic.

This is the big one.

The Indian woman's dislike for black men has always perplexed me. There are Indian girls who will jump into bed with a black dude, of course, but they're strongly in the minority. Moreover, they tend to be the Indian equivalent to "snow bunnies"; i.e they aren't the classiest ladies around, if you catch my drift. I've known one hot Indian girl who fucked with black guys, but she was ratchet to the extreme. Literally every Indian girl I've ever hooked up with has expressed a strong distaste for black dudes, even if she has several black friends.

Simultaneously, however, these girls will hook up with South Indian dudes who are considerably darker than many African Americans. My good friend is a South Indian Keralite who's darker than Wesley Snipes and has very African features, to the point where real black people mistake him for one of them. Indian women absolutely love him. Similarly, I myself am 6'2 and extremely dark, and I do better with my fellow Indians than with any other ethnicity.

From everything I've heard, India does not think fondly of people of African descent. I saw a documentary on the small population of black people there. I mean true black people, not just dark Indians, they were actually brought there as slaves from Africa. They were relegated to the lowest rung of society. I've met many Indians dudes in the West who seemed to have no open hostility toward black dudes. I'm not generally attracted to Indian women so I have no experience trying to game any of them. But I imagine their families would flip if they were dating a black dude.

Messages In This Thread