rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Police officer paralyzes grandfather for no reason

Police officer paralyzes grandfather for no reason

Quote: (02-14-2015 04:12 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Indian people get some of the worst racism in America. This is because unlike the Black and Latino populations, there is no "Indian lobby". It is therefore okay to be racist to them, and there is no big uproar. It is okay to fire an Indian man. There is no affirmative action for us. In fact there is negative affirmative action because there are too many capable Indians around. Even East asians to an extent do not have a lobby, but atleast they have been around here for enough generations that they have integrated well enough into the population, and know how American society works.. Plus they do not have to suffer being mistaken for "Arab terrorists".

Everyone deserves to be treated fairly, and I've noticed in the media that Indians do get some unfair criticism and are often labeled.

Despite all of that, as an African-American, I've noticed Indians also dish out some of the worst racism. Walking into an Indian-owned store usually turns out to be one of the worst experiences for me. I'm usually followed around, or if I'm with a group, only a couple of us are allowed to shop at once. I usually just avoid them all-together.

Messages In This Thread