rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Police officer paralyzes grandfather for no reason

Police officer paralyzes grandfather for no reason

Quote: (02-14-2015 08:02 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I've already said there is a huge Indian population in that area. All of your bellyaching about how oppressed you are isn't relevant here.

Indians there tell their whole families that it's a good place for them to move.

My father is even married to an Indian woman there.

You just want to play the victim all day Cobra.

This is IRT all over again.

Fuck that. Indians face very little institutional discrimination, sure, but there are plenty of people out there with a violent animosity towards brown people in general. The average American has the IQ of a peanut, and many see zero difference between an Indian dude and a radical Islamist from Afghanistan. Indians in New Jersey were targeted for abuse and assault throughout the 1980's, and very recently some white nationalist nutjob shot up a Sikh temple in Wisconsin. On a social level, people generally see Indians as a minority who are acceptable to mock (this forum is a good example of this). We aren't oppressed, I'll never have to deal with the metric ton of shit that many black guys have to deal with, for example, but we still do face some degree of social animosity.

If calling these things out makes you an "IRT", then what does calling out discrimination against men make you? If Cobra's a race troll for pointing out that there are, in fact, race related problems faced by Indians, what does that make the multitude who decry the defamation of white men in the media?

Messages In This Thread