rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An UNRETOUCHED photo of Cindy Crawford surfaced on Twitter

An UNRETOUCHED photo of Cindy Crawford surfaced on Twitter

I'm not nearly as put off by the photo as I am with all the You-Go-Girlism surrounding the photo. This story has gone viral on Facebook and there are even quite a few white knights chiming in about how they are tired of women being oppressed by beauty standards. Who are these clowns trying to fool. As if they wouldn't prefer to fuck a 23 year old Crawford over the current one. These white knights disgust me.

She was once at the apex of beauty, she made millions off her looks. She had a nice run and can live comfortably for the rest of her life. Her time has gone however and she needs to gracefully accept that fact and go quietly. Nobody wants to see a middle-aged wrinkly body. I don't give a damn if she represents "a real woman". Her wrinkled, leathery skin is better kept out of sight. What's next at this point? Here's a "real" woman too, and probably what Crawford will look like in 10 years:

[Image: 04.jpg]

Messages In This Thread