rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

<3 Happy Valentines Day <3

<3 Happy Valentines Day <3

Happy Valentines day guys!!!

Yes I know Valentines day is fairly gay. But use it to your advantage, use it as a excuse to get anal or do something vile to one of your girls.

Plus a big tip that has worked well for me on holidays is to mass send a text/whatsappp/ whatever you kids are using to communicate with to every girl you know. Send like a photo a grumpy cat valentines day meme or something funny or something sexual. A girl that maybe in the past kind of wrote you off because she had a boyfriend or was crushing on some guy might now be in a dry spell... or sad because she doesnt have a valentine. She may be more receptive to hanging out with you these days. An holidays are a great way to put that feeler out there and see who bites. Plus there is no harm in it, you're not going to look like a desperate beta for spreading some holiday cheer.

Play on players

[Image: 2944cac4d88402f4ea0dfcb88ee2bca2767bb55b...923545.jpg]
[Image: vday11]
[Image: lotr-valentine-day-card.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread