rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do we justify our simultaneous desire for traditional femininity and easy bangs?

How do we justify our simultaneous desire for traditional femininity and easy bangs?

Quote:Quote:

It's definitely a contradiction that I've seen play out on a lot of the threads in this forum, and something I've thought about myself. I've found a explanation that works for me though.

First off, I love sluts and traditional girls equally, and I need both in my life. Girls like to have fun too, and some love sleeping around almost as much as men do. God bless 'em, they make for great nights. I don't judge these girls, I just recognize them for what they are.

My rule is simple: I treat girls with exactly the same amount of respect they treat me. I bang slutty girls and enjoy the hell out of it, and I have no problem ditching them afterwards. But I seek out the traditionally feminine girls for the relationships, and I treat them accordingly. She cooks me dinner and tries her best to please me, I open doors and surprise her with flowers, etc. There's no entitlement. The moment she stops holding up her end of the bargain, I stop holding up mine.

If you live this way, you can enjoy both types of girls without feeling conflicted. Don't judge, just recognize a girl for what she is and treat her accordingly. Everybody wins.

A few of you use the argument that society dictates that you would rather have a plethora of traditional '50's style' women to choose from but you bang sluts cause hey, "that's whats in front of me." I firmly disagree and instead side with Seamus' argument above. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy ravaging party sluts as much as the next guy, but sweet jesus do I ever savour slipping out of their apartments ninja-style at 6am sans digits just the same.

If a girl makes me work for it I will innately give her more respect. If she returns that respect with actions like cooking meals, rocking classy lingerie and providing spontaneous mouth-hugs I am infinitely more likely to take her our for fancy dinners (et cetera) and be a goddamn gentleman about it. In my experience this leads to much more passionate and fulfilling sex in the short to medium term. In the long term I have yet to find a woman who can keep my mind (and eventually penis) from eventually wandering to see if the grass is indeed, greener on the other side of the proverbial pussy-fence.

The only factor I can foresee that might change this is children. Otherwise to quote my favourite douchebag rapper "Love is cursed by monogamy."

I would like to hear a father's perspective on this.

Messages In This Thread