rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia

Quote: (09-19-2011 10:10 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

In my experience latin women only seem interested in latin or white men. I wonder what Miami is like for a well established, good looking black guy who speaks proper english and does not follow stereo typical hip hop culture / behavior.

I'm one of them, and I do really well here (especially with non-latin women) but I don't chase after any type of woman. Being latin, I know how latin women are, they're monsters in the bedroom, but they're stupid.

For that reason, I just bang them, and let other dudes impregnant/marry/divorce them.

The thing is it's somewhat difficult to be a thorough dude here.

For men my age here, it's rare you meet one who is employed, has his own house, and drives his own car, but its the ones who have drug/alcohol issues, live at home with their mom's, and slang a little bit on the side who are often swimming in pussy.

The problem with both Latin and Black American women is that they look for the wrong things in men. They should be looking for men who are good protectors, providers, and leaders, but instead they're on this "swag", "thug", or even some simple "he looks like me" bullshit racial shit, so a lot of them end up single mothers with deadbeat baby daddies.

I don't feel sorry for them, which is why to me most of them are just cum holes until they prove otherwise -- Black American women are completely lost causes, Boricuas albeit certified nutjobs, actually bring a lot to the table as women, they're the most loyal latin women IMO, anything else enter at your own risk.

Just keeping it 110.

Messages In This Thread