rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game is not the savior of western men

Game is not the savior of western men

From the OP

Quote:Quote:

Let me put it differently- if western men all one day woke up and decided to get in fantastic shape, buy stylish clothes, learn a marketable skill and get a lucrative job, and hone their game/social skills, would western men be any more successful in attracting quality women?

My answer is yes to the above question. If western men became resource wealthy, self disciplined, worldly and socially aware en masse and the women around them still sucked...they would import.

Citizenship via marriage is not restricted in the united states and if every man had the self discipline to get into excellent shape and create more wealth for themselves they wouldn't throw their hands up and say "oh well, i guess I have to settle for the girl in the next office cubicle" when it came to a mate, they would start importing women. Why, because they have decided to to make difficult personal sacrifices to improve other areas of their lives would they suddenly throw in the towel when they came to women?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread