rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zyzz: Opinions?

Zyzz: Opinions?

Yes, some people hate him for getting women, but just because a dude gets women doesn't make him some sort of paragon of intellect and all the other traits men aspire to. I sometimes think this forum is a bit too obsessed with being an alpha cad.

I don't hate zyzz. He's just another man who made some silly mistakes; in fact, I think zyzz is a victim of our society in a sense. He felt that the only way to attain value as a man was through having a superlative physique. Yes, this did "work" for him in a sense, but he died in a THai hot tub after shooting god-knows-what into his body. I'm not a steroid hater, but you do deserve to get made fun of if you don't use roids responsibly. He could have easily lived if he had respect his heart condition and not exacerbated it by being reckless.

Yes, I know everyone ont his forum is always talking about how they'd rather die at 40 and live a reckless, adventure-filled life rather than make it to 80 and be a boring beta, but sometimes stupid is stupid and there is no way around it.

TL;DR: he inspired men, banged chicks but was ultimately not such a great role model, especially if you're trying to do roids responsibly.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread