rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Busted Dudes Test Revisited

Busted Dudes Test Revisited

Quote: (02-12-2015 05:18 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2015 04:29 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Just saw this picture on fb of a random Polish girl and her bf... I think this perfectly illustrates the typical busted guy with cute gf in Poland. It's not the norm but it is somehwat common compared to the UK or Spain for example (specially since these skin head looking guys don't take care of themselves and would do badly anywhere else).

I don't see what's so terrible looking about that Polish dude. He looks about average to me. That Polish girl is about a 6 tops to me. Without the long hair and makeup she'd be a 5.

He's the average "potato head" that many Polish girls who like foreigners say they hate. Sure, if he ditched the sport clothes and grew his hair, had better style etc he'd probably be an alright looking guy. In Poland it's not uncommon for guys to have shitty style, while girls often dress femininely, have long hair and generally take care of themselves. Since many girls look their best while the men look their worst, this makes the "busted dude effect" more obvious.

As for the girl, I've seen better pictures of her, she's an 8 in my book but you might have a different taste.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Messages In This Thread